Innalilahi wainalilahi roji'un

03 December 2008

Today is one of my worst day because my beloved laptop which has been available for me since 4 years ago has blown up, yeah exactly at 11.20 AM. There are so many good things that I've done with it all over these past few years. And I'll always remember it, forever and ever, the one which accompany me to do some excercises, works, make and play films, play games, or just play some music when I was bored. Even, you have accompanied me travelling to other parts of the world.

It was a korean-made laptop, Averatec branded, with some korean letters on the keyboard. It has helped me to study koreanish. It was installed with two operating systems, Windows XP Proffesional and Ubuntu Herdy Heron. It has also a dvd-rw which I used to burn some dvd's with.

Oh, my dearest laptop...I'm so sorry for threatening you bad. I remembered that I rarely wipe you or just clean you up. I just has too many things to do....

But why? Why do you leave me when I need you to do my final project? I really really need you now, at all condition. Now, I don't know how I can find any laptop like you, while I don't have any money right now, while I get a new strengthness to do my final project well, while I need files stored in your harddisk. How fool I am...

Please start up again...help me to do my final project...

Or just go and rest in peace...

4 orang memberi komentar:

Anonymous said...

kk joyo,
denger2 laptopna meledak?
gara-gara apa kk?

*turut berduka*

Wijoyo Simanjuntak said...

@anggriawan:
kayaknya shortcircuit atau overwork mungkin?? aku lg nyari laptop baru niy..yang punya mu boleh turun ga harganya..?

Anonymous said...

Hore joyo laptop baru. Rencana minta laptop yang harga berapa kau dari kakakmu yang di medan? Jangan lupa makan2nya ya, harus ada pajak untuk sebuh laptop yang baru. Minimal makan di lapo babi yang all u can eat.

Anonymous said...

Yang comment di atas aku ini Niko Sianipar.