That's why i'll never forget you

28 February 2008

Pernahkah anda menonton serial drama Jepang, berjudul "Strawberry on Top Shortcake "? Di setiap episodenya, selalu terdapat waktu hening dimana aktor utama prianya mengatakan beberapa kalimat (tentunya dalam bahasa Jepang), kalimat-kalimat yang menyatakan perasaannya di episode tersebut. Tapi, selalu ada kata:

"That's why i'll never forget you"

Itu adalah suatu pernyataan yang sangat complicated dimana seorang manusia yang umumnya berubah beradaptasi terhadap segala sesuatu yang terjadi dalam kehidupan.

Berikut kalimat-kalimat yang diucapkan aktor utama pria dalam film tersebut:

It's not too much to say,that the person was me that changed for you.That's why,I'll never forget you and when i was madly in love with my beloved that had gone.

When did i start thinking of you that way?Even now i don't really know, it doesn't matter either.Only that i'll never ever forget you.Even if i forget the number of times.I've tried to erase you from my heart.

I,from that moment on might have felt jealousy that no one could see.That's why i'll never forget u.That heart wrenching love that wasn't given to me by u.

At that moment for the first time since i met u,a feeling of calm flowed inside me.That's why i'll never forget u.Then all at once resignation hit me together with the shreds of loneliness.

If i had told u then that u were the one i loved,would our story have been different?That's why i'll never forget u.If i had said i was in love with u.

On the contrary,at that moment i was desperately trying to hide the smile threatening to appear on my face.That's why i'll never forget u.Suddenly without warning, my turn had finally arrived.

Now is still not the time.At that moment i keep telling myself that, believing that the time will come someday.That's why i'll never forget u.

At that moment,i wanted to appear in front of u and gently hold u in my arms.But for some reason as if i was frozen.I couldn't move a single step.Having taken off the filter,i regained my true self.But still,the same as before, i was a wretched person.That's why i'll never forget u.Even if you've simply forgotten about me.

At that moment no matter how foolish it seemed,i clung on to those words,"passion that rises easily,cools easily".That's why i'll never forget u.To break that spell as quickly as possible,for that i was willing to do anything.

Dan kalimat berikut adalah kalimat seseorang yang menyadari kepalsuan yang ada dalam dirinya.
At that moment, i realize that I'm a fake. I don't really Exist. I am what they want me to be. I am what they need to be. "Me" there will never be. That's why i will never forget u who ever unfake me at all.
"Seseorang" itu adalah aku

0 orang memberi komentar: