in 10, 20, 40 years

26 April 2010

I don't know where we're gonna be in 10, 20, 40 years. I don't know who we're gonna be. I don't know if I'm ever gonna be able to give her all of this. There are a million things that I don't know. But there's one thing that I do. And that's that I love Sarah. And I am going to love her day in and day out for the rest of my life. Now, will you please... please... open the gate so I can tell that to my wife.

Mungkin suatu saat nanti aku akan mengucapkannya buat seseorang? Ya...dengan mengganti Sarah dengan nama seseorang itu. Who knows?




2 orang memberi komentar:

Anonymous said...

kalo saya maunya Sarah yang di foto itu. Bisa ngga ya? Hahahhaa

Wijoyo Simanjuntak said...

@mika:
klo Sarah yg di foto disuruh milih, pasti dia lebih milih saya...hehehe

sori bro, kamu kalah saing :p