New Face, New Personality

22 November 2008

I beleive that the interface of your blog can present everyone who the really you are. Somebody maybe has changed his/her template many times, just for getting the right feeling...for theirselves and their readers.

I've three times changed my blogger template. I remembered that at 2005, I used a 'snapshot tequila' blogger-owned-classic-mode template. I loved the green, especially the future shilouette which was chose as the top header. And then, at the beginning of 2008, I changed template one more time. I chose a 'TicTac' blogger-owned-new-xml-mode template. There are so many feature that I could add on it as the effect of blogger evolution. I love it....yeah I love it so much. Green, as I am still green in many things, as I love the colour of new growing leaves, as it makes me feel peace...wow. And when I saw some blogs of my friend who chose the same templates, they told me that they love green same like me.

Well...at the end I decided to change my blogger template. Say goodbye to 'TicTac' and welcome to my new 3-columns template. It is a blue-dominated template. I chose blue one, because it show to the public that I am a totally 21yo boy. I keep it simple by adding some simple widgets that I think usable or need to know.

Hmm...keep in blogspot, why not? I love its easiest way to organize. I don't need too much widgets and high-concentration-need navigation like what I can get when I used w*rdpr*ss. I decide not to move to that blog engine and I am quite cheerful having a home at blogspot. Eventhough I've dreamed to have my own domain like http://wijooyoo.asia but I'll think it later.

End of my word, please enjoy my new theme...Please feel free to browse around, read between the lines, leave comments, subscribe, etc. Hope you find it inspiring and intriguing...

I love the blue color

But I hate being blue

2 orang memberi komentar:

Anggriawan Sugianto said...

tampilan yang sekarang lebih bagus, joy.. :)

Wijoyo Simanjuntak said...

@anggriawan:
makasiy anggri...